Woman’s Trust does not disclose any information regarding women who use our service. Woman’s Trust will not disclose that a woman is known to us or provide any form of information without the direct consent of the client.
The following are not covered within Woman’s Trust confidentiality policy:
- where we know that serious injury or harm will be caused to another individual/or the client themselves
- child abuse has been disclosed to us
- we know that a miscarriage of justice will occur
- a counsellor is summonsed by a Court of Law
- terrorist acts have been disclosed